Miller and Rhoads Frozen Fruit Salad
Yield: 12 servings
- 2 (1 pound) cans fruit cocktail in heavy syrup
- 1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Drain one can of fruit cocktail and leave syrup in other. Pour both into a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and whipped topping. Fold into fruit cocktail.
- Pour into an 8 inch square pan or 12 individual paper cupcake liners.
- Freeze until firm. If using pan, cut into 9 squares. If using paper cupcake liners, peel paper away.
Per cupcake-style serving: 127 calories, 6.6 grams fat (46 percent total calories), 5 milligrams cholesterol, 43 milligrams sodium
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine - May 29, 2001.