Mimi's Cafe Carrot Bread
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup diced canned pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- Sift first five ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, sugar and eggs.
- Stir the liquid mixture into the flour; mix well. Ad the next four ingredients; stir again.
- Grease and flour a 9 inch square pan or four mini loaf pans. Fill the pans 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes. Mini loaves take about 20 minutes.