Molly Malone's Steakhouse and Irish
Pub Summer Pasta Salad a Lara
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 large summer squash
- 2 red onions
- 3/4 pound rotini
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2/3 cup summer ale
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch of granulated sugar
- Roast or grill red bell peppers, skin and de-seed them. put aside for vinaigrette.
- Slice zucchini and summer squash lengthwise in 1/4 inch strips, then grill and roast.
- Slice one red onion into 1/4 inch sections and grill or roast.
- Cook rotini, chill and set aside.
- Combine red peppers in blender with olive oil, cider vinegar, rosemary, summer
ale, lemon juice, salt and pepper and pinch of sugar to make a vinaigrette.
- Dice zucchini and summer squash and the remaining red onion, add to rotini and
toss with vinaigrette.
- Garnish with black olives and parmesan cheese.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 2/26/2002 4:18 am.
Source: WMUR 9, June 8, 2001, thewmurchannel.com - from Molly Malone's Steakhouse
and Irish Pub
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes