Morton's of Chicago Broiled Sea Scallops
Wrapped in Bacon with Apricot Chutney
- 12 large sea scallops
- 12 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup Smucker's apricot marmalade
- 1/2 cup horseradish, strained
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 4 bamboo skewers
- Cook bacon until half done.
- Wrap each scallop with bacon strip.
- Slide three scallops onto skewer, leaving 1-inch gap between each.
- Brush scallops lightly with melted butter.
- Place in broiler in buttered pan for 8 minutes, 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove skewers and serve with apricot chutney (marmalade, horseradish and pepper
Source: Morton's of Chicago - Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona