Morton's The Steakhouse Honeysuckle Pineapple
- 4 slices fresh pineapple
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cherry brandy
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine honey, brandy and lemon juice in a non-porous glass dish or bowl.
- Mix together and add pineapple. Coat well with marinade mixture. Cover dish and marinate
n refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove pineapple from dish or bowl, discarding any leftover marinade.
- Place pineapple wedges directly on rack
or in a basket and grill for about 10 minutes, turning, until pineapple is hot and
Cook's notes and tips:
This is a perfect dessert to serve for guests watching their weight. For those
who want a richer version, add a large scoop of Hagan-Daz Dulce de Leche ice cream.
The marinade mixture can be made several hours before entertaining and add the
pineapple at least 1 hour before serving. Do not use a metal pan for this marinade.
Cover and refrigerate.
Buy a ripe pineapple (center leaf will come out if its ripe).
Standing pineapple upright, peel rind with a sharp Chef's knife, peeling
about 1/4 inch off fruit. Then core the center and quarter the pineapple into four
Place two wedges in small bowl; with ice cream in the center.
Garnish with fresh sprigs of mint.
Source: San Antonio Living 05/27/05
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes