Morton's of Chicago Whipped Horseradish
- 12 ounces strained horseradish
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- Fill mixing bowl half full with ice and swirl around inside of bowl to chill.
- Strain horseradish through a napkin or cheesecloth. Measure 12 ounces of the
strained horseradish. Set aside.
- Whip heavy cream in mixer on high until stiff.
- Add salt, white pepper, Tabasco, mustard and horseradish and fold into whipped
cream using a rubber spatula.
- Place in plastic bowl and refrigerate until served.
Grill tenderloin, slice, and serve on rolls topped with Morton's whipped horseradish.
Whipped Horseradish should be made fresh the day it is served.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes