Mrs. Wilkes' Boarding House Brunswick Stew
- 2 pounds pork or chicken, cooked, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup drippings, pork or bacon
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 2 cups diced potatoes, cooked
- 3 (16 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- Place all ingredients in pan, cover and heat slowly.
- Salt and more hot sauce may be needed according to taste preferred.
Yield: about 2 quarts
Source: Famous Recipes from Mrs. Wilkes' Boarding House - Savannah,