Myrtie Mae's Home Style Dining Possum Pie
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 12 to 16 pecan halves
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread onto bottom
of crust. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- In another mixing bowl, combine pudding
mixes. Add milk and vanilla extract; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Spoon over
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and pecan halves.
Yield: 8 servings
Source: Myrtie Mae's Home Style Dining - Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes