9 Fisherman's Grotto Spaghetti and Crab
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped celery
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pound fresh or canned crab meat
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 cup solid pack tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 pound spaghetti
- Sauté onions, celery, garlic and parsley in oil until golden brown. Add tomatoes,
tomato sauce, water and seasonings. Simmer for 1 hour.
- Add crab meat and wine and simmer a few minutes.
- Cook spaghetti. Drain, but do not wash. Add to sauce. Mix well. Pour onto a platter,
and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Serves 5 or 6.
Source: 9 Fisherman's Grotto, San Francisco, California
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.