Napa Valley Grille Sour Pepper Slaw
- 2 red peppers
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 poblano peppers
- 2 Anaheim peppers
- 1 red onion
- 2 ounces rice wine vinegar
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper and Tabasco, as needed
- Julienne peppers and onions.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and season
to taste with salt, pepper and Tabasco.
Source: Chef L. Eric Scherwinski, Napa Valley Grille - kare11.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.