NASCAR Cafe Sizzlin' and Swishin' Salmon
- 2 tablespoons Cajun spice
- 2 medium broccoli bunches
- 2 (6- to 8-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 pound butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine herb butter ingredients until fluffy.
- Place broccoli in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain
and keep warm.
- Season both sides of salmon with Cajun spices. Place salmon on heated grill for
3 minutes, then use move a quarter turn. Continue cooking for 2 minutes. This will
give the fish nice grill markings when done. Turn salmon over. Cook for 2 minutes
and repeat turning procedure. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from grill. Top salmon with a small amount of herb butter. Top broccoli
with a small amount of herb butter. Serve.
Yield: 2 servings
Serve with a sauvignon blanc and crisp green salad.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 443; Fat 24 g; Carbohydrate19
g; Cholesterol 126 mg; Sodium 261 mg; Protein 41 g
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 7/9/01 6:18:29 am.
Source: orlandosentinel.com - Thought You'd Never Ask - February 8, 2001
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.