Nonnie's Kitchen Kluck Kluck Pretzel Chicken
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
cups crushed pretzels
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the chicken into 2-inch strips.
- Pour mustard
into a shallow bowl. Using a brush, coat the chicken strips with the mustard on
- Roll the coated chicken in the crushed pretzels.
- Place the chicken on
a baking sheet that has been sprayed with vegetable oil.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve on a platter with extra mustard for dipping and frilly-ended or theme-ended
Makes 4 servings.
Source: Chef Tonya Greenfield, Nonnie's Kitchen