Nonnie's Kitchen Kluck Kluck Pretzel Chicken
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the chicken into 2-inch strips.
- Pour mustard into a shallow bowl. Using a brush, coat the chicken strips with the mustard on
- Roll the coated chicken in the crushed pretzels.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with vegetable oil.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve on a platter with extra mustard for dipping and frilly-ended or theme-ended
Makes 4 servings.
Source: Chef Tonya Greenfield, Nonnie's Kitchen
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.