Norman's Mango-Habanero Mojo
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled pitted, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 habanero or Scotch bonnet chile, seeded, finely minced
- In blender, puree mangos with wine and orange juice until smooth. Push through
fine mesh strainer; stir in habanero.
- Serve with seasoned pan seared or grilled fish.
Yield: 2 cups
Source: Executive Chef Norman Van Aken, Normans, Coral Gables, Florida
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes