Norman's Mango-Habanero Mojo
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled pitted, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 habanero or Scotch bonnet chile, seeded, finely minced
- In blender, puree mangos with wine and orange juice until smooth. Push through
fine mesh strainer; stir in habanero.
- Serve with seasoned pan seared or grilled fish.
Yield: 2 cups
Source: Executive Chef Norman Van Aken, Normans, Coral Gables, Florida
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.