Olive Garden Alfredo Fettuccine
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (add in more to suit your taste if you prefer)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- In a saucepan combine butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese. Simmer this until all is melted and mixed well.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Simmer this for 15 to 20 minutes over low heat.
- Toss pasta lightly with sauce, coating well.
Leftovers freeze well.