Olive Garden Gameroni all'Aglio
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 pounds medium fresh shrimp, shelled
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup crushed red peppers
- 4 ounces butter
- 10 ounces angel hair pasta
- Salt (as needed)
- Pepper (as needed)
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan, add onion, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, sauté for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp; cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add butter, wine, red pepper (to your taste), salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta in rapidly boiling salted water, drain.
- Place pasta on plate, then serve shrimp over it.
Source: Giacomo Ciabattini, executive chef of Olive Garden