Omar's Carriage House Ginger
Spiked Shrimp Gazpacho
- 1/4 pound large steamed shrimp
- 3 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and diced into small pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 4 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Mix all ingredients and chill for three hours.
- Serve in chilled bowls or glasses.
- Top with creme fraiche or sour cream with the shrimp around the bowls.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 10/16/2001 2:39 pm.
Source: by Chef Maurice Wilson - Omar's Carriage House, Norfolk, Virginia
- 13News Monday, August 6, 2001 wvec.com