Outback Steakhouse-Style Steak
- 1 USDA choice 12 ounce center cut sirloin
- olive oil
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 envelope Good Seasonings Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 can Coca Cola
- Mix together the seasoning mixes.
- Pierce steaks in several places with a fork. Rub in olive oil and dust in seasoning mixture.
- Pour 1 can of Coca Cola around steaks in a deep plastic or glass container and seal with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Drain, sear both sides of steak on a hot grill and cook until well charred on the outside.
- Place onion upright in a shallow bowl and remove center core with a circular cutter or apple corer.
- Serve hot with Chili Sauce and Dipping Sauce.