P. F. Chang's China Bistro
Cellophane Noodle Salad
- 8 ounces bean threads (a.k.a. cellophane noodles)
- 1/2 pound cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- Julienned green onions, carrots and cucumber for garnish
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 6 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Soak bean threads in warm water until soft, about 15 minutes.
- Cut into four-inch lengths. Cook in a medium pot of boiling water for one minute. Drain, cool and pat
- Combine the dressing ingredients and toss with the noodles to coat thoroughly.
- Mound noodles on individual plates or a serving platter.
- Garnish with shrimp; julienned green onions, carrots and cucumber; bean sprouts
and chopped cilantro.