P. F. Chang's China Bistro
Cellophane Noodle Salad
- 8 ounces bean threads (a.k.a. cellophane noodles)
- 1/2 pound cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- Julienned green onions, carrots and cucumber for garnish
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 6 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Soak bean threads in warm water until soft, about 15 minutes.
- Cut into four-inch lengths. Cook in a medium pot of boiling water for one minute. Drain, cool and pat
- Combine the dressing ingredients and toss with the noodles to coat thoroughly.
- Mound noodles on individual plates or a serving platter.
- Garnish with shrimp; julienned green onions, carrots and cucumber; bean sprouts
and chopped cilantro.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.