P. F. Chang's China Bistro
Dan Dan Noodles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 ounce green onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chile paste
- 4 ounces ground chicken, cooked
- 1/4 ounce egg noodles, cooked
- 2 ounces soy sauce
- 1 ounce cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 7 ounces chicken stock
- Heat wok or large skillet, add 1 teaspoon oil and sear the chile paste, garlic
and green onion for 5 seconds, using caution to avoid inhaling the direct fumes.
- Add cooked ground chicken, tossing and stirring for 10 seconds. Add all the liquid
ingredients and simmer for 20 seconds.
- Add a "slurry," equal parts of cornstarch and water mixed together
(a teaspoon or two of each) to thicken the sauce. Consistency should be thick enough
to stand on top of the noodles.
- Pour sauce over a serving plate of hot cooked noodles.
- Garnish with bean sprouts and julienned cucumbers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes