P. F. Chang's China Bistro
Dan Dan Noodles
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/4 ounce green onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chile paste
- 4 ounces ground chicken, cooked
- 1/4 ounce egg noodles, cooked
- 2 ounces soy sauce
- 1 ounce cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 7 ounces chicken stock
- Heat wok or large skillet, add 1 teaspoon oil and sear the chile paste, garlic
and green onion for 5 seconds, using caution to avoid inhaling the direct fumes.
- Add cooked ground chicken, tossing and stirring for 10 seconds. Add all the liquid
ingredients and simmer for 20 seconds.
- Add a "slurry," equal parts of cornstarch and water mixed together
(a teaspoon or two of each) to thicken the sauce. Consistency should be thick enough
to stand on top of the noodles.
- Pour sauce over a serving plate of hot cooked noodles.
- Garnish with bean sprouts and julienned cucumbers.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.