P. F. Chang's China Bistro
Kung Pao Shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 ounces Kung Pao sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Crushed Red Pepper
- 8 ounces shrimp
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 5 whole chile pods
- Sesame oil
- Heat wok (smoking), introduce oil and shrimp, separate and velvet for 1 to 2
minutes. Do not overcook.
- Carefully pour shrimp and oil onto oil skimmer.
- Stir fry chile pods and onions; add garlic and Kung Pao sauce.
- Add shrimp, toss, and add peanuts and chile flakes.
Source: Chef Stephen Yahwak of PF Chang's China Bistro
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes