P. F. Chang's China Bistro
Kung Pao Shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 ounces Kung Pao sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Crushed Red Pepper
- 8 ounces shrimp
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 5 whole chile pods
- Sesame oil
- Heat wok (smoking), introduce oil and shrimp, separate and velvet for 1 to 2
minutes. Do not overcook.
- Carefully pour shrimp and oil onto oil skimmer.
- Stir fry chile pods and onions; add garlic and Kung Pao sauce.
- Add shrimp, toss, and add peanuts and chile flakes.
Source: Chef Stephen Yahwak of PF Chang's China Bistro
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.