P.F. Chang's China Bistro
Lemon Pepper Shrimp
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 dozen shrimp, peeled and cleaned
- Cornstarch or potato starch
- Canola oil for frying
- Half a lemon, cut into thin slices
- Assorted vegetables cut into thin strips
Black Pepper Sauce
- 1 ounce table black pepper
- 1 ounce garlic
- 4 ounces tomato ketchup
- 2 ounces soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 3 ounces granulated sugar
- Combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Lightly coat shrimp with starch. Fry in 3 inches of oil until lightly browned.
Make sure the oil is hot before you put the shrimp in. You can test the oil by dropping
a piece of green onion into the oil. If the onion bubbles and rises to the surface,
the oil is ready.
- After frying the shrimp, set them aside.
- In a hot wok, stir fry your favorite vegetables in approximately a tablespoon
of oil. Do not overcook.
- After the vegetables are heated, set them aside.
- In the same wok, stir fry the lemon pieces. When the lemon pieces are hot (about
2 minutes), add the shrimp back into the wok.
- Add as much of the pepper sauce to the shrimp as you like.
- Pour the shrimp, lemons and sauce over the vegetables.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes