P.F. Chang's China Bistro
Shrimp Dumpling Mix
- 5 pounds marinated shrimp
- 6 ounces oyster sauce
- 2 ounces green onion, minced
- 1/2 ounce fresh ginger, minced
- 2 ounces julienne carrots, minced
- Chop half of the shrimp into small dice with two cleavers.
- Buffalo chop the other half of the shrimp until made into paste.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Make sure mix is worked vigorously to bind mix properly.
Maintaining temperatures is very important when assembling recipe and dumplings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.