P.F. Chang's China Bistro
- 1 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons minced fine carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced fine green onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 ounce white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chile paste
- 1 ounce granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- Sesame oil to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves
- Take 1/2 pound of the shrimp and mince fine in a food processor. Take the other
1/2 pound and small dice.
- Combine remaining ingredients. With a small spoon, place approximately 1/2 ounce
of the mixture into the skin. Moisten the outside edge. Fold corner to corner (opposite)
and seal. The top should look like a cross. Place on a plate covered in refrigerator
until ready to serve.
- Combine sauce ingredients and mix very well. Prepare garnishes.
- For service: Have a soup pot filled with water. Bring to a boil, then down
to a slight boil. Line the bottom of a Chinese steamer with a light coat of vegetable
oil or a nonstick spray. Place dumplings in steamer. Cover and steam for 7 to 10
minutes. Dumplings should be firm with an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Either serve in steamer or remove to serving plate. Place 2 ounces of sauce in
a small dish or bowl.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.