P.F. Chang's China Bistro Singapore Street Noodles
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup curry powder
- 1 pinch turmeric (optional)
- 1/4 cup lite soy
- 1 cup vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup Sriricha chili sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 gallons water
- 1 pound rice stick noodles
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 ounces medium-size shrimp
- 8 ounces chicken, julienned
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 cup cabbage, julienned
- 1/2 cup carrots, julienned
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, green parts, cut 2 inches long
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/3 cup fried shallots
- 1 lime, quartered
- Combine vinegar, curry powder and turmeric; mix until powders are well dissolved.
Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, chili sauce and ketchup; mix well. Set aside.
- Bring water to a rolling boil. Place rice sticks in boiling water for 2 minutes;
drain, then immediately rinse under rapid running hot water for 1 minute and drain
well. Toss noodles with 2 tablespoons canola oil; set aside.
- In a hot wok stir-fry shrimp and chicken in 2 tablespoons canola oil until just
done, about 2 minutes. Add garlic, cabbage, carrots and tomatoes; stir-fry for 1
minute. Add noodles; stir-fry 1 minute more. Add 1 cup vinegar mixture; stir-fry
until ingredients are well incorporated, about 2 minutes. Add scallions, cilantro
and sesame oil; toss briefly.
- Garnish with fried shallots and a lime wedge.
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Chef Mark Miller, P.F. Chang's China Bistro - azfamily.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.