P.F. Chang's Spicy Chicken
- 10 ounces chicken breast
- Potato starch
- Canola oil
- 3 tablespoons oil back into hot wok
- 1 teaspoon garlic *
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 teaspoon chili paste *
- 1 ounce house white sauce (chicken stock with a touch of oyster sauce)
- 1 ounce Chang's Sauce (sugar and vinegar combined)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Diced chicken breast lightly coated with potato starch
- Fill hot wok with enough Canola oil to fry chicken. Fry chicken for two to three
minutes until golden brown and cooked all the way through. Drain the chicken. Rinse
out the wok.
- Add oil back into hot wok, garlic*, green onions, chili paste *, house white
sauce, Chang's Sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch. Mix in fried chicken. Sauce
should bind to the chicken. Serve with steamed rice or noodles.
* Add spices to taste
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine May 8, 2001.
Source: Posted by LladyRusty 30 January 2001 at 4:00am - from P.F. Chang's,
Roseville, California - Executive Chef D. J. Cheeks
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes