P. F. Chang's China Bistro
Steamed Fish with Ginger and Green Onions
- Dash of salt
- Dash of white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 slices ginger, smashed
- 3 stalks green onions, smashed
- 2 tablespoons green onions, julienned
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and julienned
- 1 ounce hot (temperature) oil
- 2 ounces sauce
- 8 ounces soy sauce
- 10 ounces chicken stock
- 2 ounces granulated sugar
- Cilantro sprigs
- Fish: Top fish with above ingredients before steaming. Cook fish 7 to 10 minutes,
making sure fish doesn't overcook.
- Garnish: Remove fish to serving plate. Cover with ginger and green onions. Spread
the heated oil over the top to sizzle into the vegetables and fish. Distribute the
sauce over the fish. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
- Sauce: Mix soy sauce, chicken stock and sugar.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.