P. F. Chang's China Bistro
Szechwan Chicken Chow Fun
- 4 ounces ground chicken (cooked)
- 14 ounces chow fun noodles (wide rice noodle that is sold fresh in 16 ounce to 32 ounce packages at most Oriental markets)
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon Szechwan preserved vegetables
- 2 tablespoons shredded black fungus mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon mushroom soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- Separate the chow fun noodles and cover with plastic wrap until ready for service.
- Heat wok and add 2 teaspoons vegetable oil. Stir fry garlic and chill paste for 5 to 7 seconds.
- Add ground chicken; sear with garlic and chill paste.
- Add black fungus mushrooms and sauce stir-fry briefly.
- Separate the noodles and drop into the wok while you are mixing a handful at a time.
- Continue cooking until the noodles have absorbed all the flavors and are hot.
- Finish with sesame oil.
- Serve into bowls or plates.
- Garnish with Szechwan preserved vegetables and minced scallions.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes