P. F. Chang's China Bistro
Szechwan Chicken Chow Fun
- 4 ounces ground chicken (cooked)
- 14 ounces chow fun noodles (wide rice noodle that is sold fresh in 16 ounce to 32 ounce packages at most Oriental markets)
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon Szechwan preserved vegetables
- 2 tablespoons shredded black fungus mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon mushroom soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- Separate the chow fun noodles and cover with plastic wrap until ready for service.
- Heat wok and add 2 teaspoons vegetable oil. Stir fry garlic and chill paste for 5 to 7 seconds.
- Add ground chicken; sear with garlic and chill paste.
- Add black fungus mushrooms and sauce stir-fry briefly.
- Separate the noodles and drop into the wok while you are mixing a handful at a time.
- Continue cooking until the noodles have absorbed all the flavors and are hot.
- Finish with sesame oil.
- Serve into bowls or plates.
- Garnish with Szechwan preserved vegetables and minced scallions.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.