P. F. Chang's China Bistro
- 5 ounces guilin rice vermicelli (or substitute spaghetti, following recipe on package for cooking)
- 1 teaspoon any vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons any vegetable oil
- 8 chili pods
- 3 ounces pork loin, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 1/2 ounces yunnan ham, cut into thin strips (substitute procusitto or serrano)
- 2 green onions, cut into 2-3 inch sticks
- 1/4 cup sliced cabbage, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced (substitute any mushrooms)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Soak vermicelli in very hot water for 1 hour.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add vermicelli and boil for one minute.
- Rinse under warm water for one minute, drain well then mix with 1 teaspoon vegetable oil.
- Heat a wok over high heat until it begins to smoke (substitute cast iron skillet or sauté pan).
- Add vegetable oil, then chile pods and pork. Stir fry until pork is almost done.
- Add garlic, ham, green onion, cabbage and mushrooms then stir for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add vermicelli, salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and sesame oil, then stir fry until all ingredients are mixed well.
Serves to 1 to 2.
Source: P.F. Chang's China Bistro
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.