Pace One Restaurant Grilled
French Cut Chicken with Salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) chicken breast
- 4 cups mixed leaf greens (3 types)
- 6 ounces garden salsa
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 cups olive oil
- 5 cups diced yellow squash
- 8 cups tomatoes, diced fine
- 2 1/2 cups red onion, diced fine
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded, diced fine
- 1 cup red pepper, diced fine
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil
- Salt, to taste
- Chicken: Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mark chicken breast on grill, finish in oven for 20 minutes.
- Toss the mixed greens with 4 ounces garden salsa.
- Place mixed greens on a dinner plate top with chicken breast.
- Finish with 2 ounces of salsa and place grilled potatoes around outside
- Grilled Potatoes: Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Clean and butter whole potatoes, bake until soft, about 1 hour.
- Cut cooked potatoes in quarters, toss in oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Garden Salsa: Mix vinegar and olive oil. Mix all vegetables and season.
- Pour liquid over vegetables, cover and store in the refrigerator until ready
Yield: 1 serving chicken; 12 cups Garden Salsa
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 6/19/01 9:21:37 pm.
Source: foodtv.com - Recipe courtesy Pace One Restaurant, Thorton, Pennsylvania
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.