Pace One Restaurant Grilled
French Cut Chicken with Salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) chicken breast
- 4 cups mixed leaf greens (3 types)
- 6 ounces garden salsa
- 4 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 cups olive oil
- 5 cups diced yellow squash
- 8 cups tomatoes, diced fine
- 2 1/2 cups red onion, diced fine
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded, diced fine
- 1 cup red pepper, diced fine
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil
- Salt, to taste
- Chicken: Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mark chicken breast on grill, finish in oven for 20 minutes.
- Toss the mixed greens with 4 ounces garden salsa.
- Place mixed greens on a dinner plate top with chicken breast.
- Finish with 2 ounces of salsa and place grilled potatoes around outside
- Grilled Potatoes: Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Clean and butter whole potatoes, bake until soft, about 1 hour.
- Cut cooked potatoes in quarters, toss in oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Garden Salsa: Mix vinegar and olive oil. Mix all vegetables and season.
- Pour liquid over vegetables, cover and store in the refrigerator until ready
Yield: 1 serving chicken; 12 cups Garden Salsa
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 6/19/01 9:21:37 pm.
Source: foodtv.com - Recipe courtesy Pace One Restaurant, Thorton, Pennsylvania
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes