Painted Lady Pastry Shell
Stuffed with White Chocolate
- Puff pastry shell
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 squares bittersweet chocolate (or plain chocolate bar)
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream (or Cool Whip), divided
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Fill puff pastry shell with white chocolate mousse. Top with chocolate ganache.
Drizzle strawberry glaze on plate. Add berries for garnish.
- White Chocolate Mousse: Melt down white chocolate chips in microwave. Beat 1
3/4 cups heavy cream until stiff. Fold into white chocolate.
- Chocolate Ganache: Melt seven squares of bittersweet chocolate, 1/2 cup of heavy
cream and 3 tablespoons of butter in microwave and mix.
- Strawberry Glaze: Cook down a handful of strawberries with water and sugar to
taste. Puree in food processor.
Tips: Cool Whip can cut prep time. You can use pudding instead of mousse.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 10/16/2001 2:11 pm.
Source: by Chef Mickey Vernon, Painted Lady, Norfolk, VA - Source: 13News, Saturday
September 1, 2001 - wvec.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.