Painted Lady Cheese and Berry Stuffed Wontons
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Oil, for frying
- Wonton wrappers
- Mascarpone cheese (50/50 mix with whipping cream)
- Whipped cream (50/50 mix with mascarpone cheese)
- Berries, your choice
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Powdered sugar
- Using tongs, dip wonton wrappers into oil heated to 350 degrees F. Use a bowl
or cup to shape the wrapper. Cool.
- Fold in whipped cream with mascarpone cheese (50-50 mix). Stuff cheese mixture
into bottom of shell. Layer with berries of your choice and more of the cheese mixture.
Pour creme fraiche onto serving plate and garnish with powdered sugar.
- Creme fraîche: Mix together buttermilk with heavy whipping cream.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 10/16/2001 1:17 pm.
Source: by Chef Mickey Vernon, Painted Lady, Norfolk, Virginia - Source: 13News
Saturday September 1, 2001
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes