Palm Court Scampi Provencale
- 20 large shrimp
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 6 ounces butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 2 ounces olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel, butterfly and wash shrimp (leaving tails on).
- Heat oil in frying pan. Place
scamp in pan for approximately two minutes on each side. Remove from pan.
- Add butter, garlic and shallots, and lightly sauté.
- Add wine, seasonings and tomatoes. Bring
to a boil. In pan, quickly heat shrimp and serve.
Source: Palm Court at the Scottsdale Conference Resort - Scottsdale, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes