Palma Maria Peanut Butter Pie
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 (9-inch) baked pie shells
- Whipped cream
- In a saucepan mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
- Stir in the milk and bring to a boil over low heat. Cook until thickened.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, butter and peanut butter.
- Let cool slightly, mix together on high speed in blender
or with a plastic blade in a food processor.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Chill well.
- To serve, top with fresh whipped cream.
Makes two pies.
Source: Dorothy Chapman - Thought You'd Never Ask column - Palma Maria restaurant
- Casselberry, Florida
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes