Panda Inn Hot Szechwan Tofu
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ginger,
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon
Shao Hsing cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 16 ounces boxed soft tofu, cut into triangles
- 1/8 cup minced black mushrooms,
- 1/8 cup minced bamboo shoots
- Cornstarch slurry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch,
mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- Heat oil in wok until hot. Add garlic, ginger, green onion and chili paste. Stir-fry
- Add chicken broth, soy sauce, wine, bean curd, black mushrooms and bamboo shoots.
- Reduce to medium heat and simmer for a few minutes until bean curd is cooked.
- Slowly stir in cornstarch mixture to thicken. Flavor with sesame
oil if desired.
- Remove and serve on platter.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 10:46:26am 3/27/03.
Source: Panda Management Company