Panda Inn Panda Beef
- 1 1/4 pounds beef, sliced
- 4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili
- 2 tablespoons sweet and sour sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried orange skin powder
- 1 tablespoon Shao Hsing cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Heat 4 cups of oil in wok until hot. Carefully add beef and fry until crispy.
Remove and drain. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in wok until hot. Add garlic, ginger, green onion and
chili paste. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil.
- Add crispy beef slices and gently coat pieces in sauce until thickened. Flavor with
sesame oil if desired.
- Remove and serve on platter.
- Sprinkle with chopped green
onion or garnish as desired.
Source: Panda Management Company - highdesert.com