Panda Inn Special
- 1/4 pound lobster, cubed
- 1/2 pound chicken, sliced
- 1/8 pound barbecued pork, sliced
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup snow peas
- 1 1/4 cups water chestnuts, sliced
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Shao Hsing cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- Heat oil in wok until hot. Add chicken, lobster and barbecued pork. Stir fry
- Toss in snow peas, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and mushrooms. Stir fry until
vegetables are cooked yet still crisp. Remove and drain; set aside.
- Heat wok and add wine, chicken broth and salt. Bring to a boil. Slowly stir in
cornstarch mixture to thicken.
- Add drained ingredients from above. Mix gently to coat with thickened sauce.
Flavor with sesame oil if desired.
- Remove and serve on platter.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine April 2001
Source: Panda Management Company - Posted by Veronica 09-19-2000 04:10pm
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes