Panera Bread Company Fandango Salad
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 3 cups field greens, loosely packed
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, torn into bit-size pieces, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup Panera Bread Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 8-10 slices Mandarin Orange Panera Bread
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 teaspoons shallot, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Salad: Arrange the walnuts in a single layer on a sheet pan. Toast for 5 minutes, toss
nuts, then toast for an additional 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan to
- In a medium mixing bowl, toss field greens, romaine and vinaigrette until well
combined. Place the mixture on a serving plate. Top with the cheese, walnuts and
orange slices and serve.
- Raspberry Vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients
except oil in a medium mixing bowl with a wire whisk. Once ingredients are combined,
slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking to form an emulsion.
Source: Panera Bread Company
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes