Panera Bread Company
Chocolate Raspberry Ricotta Toast
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 4 slices Panera Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- 1/4 cup chocolate curls
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Mix together chopped raspberries, reserved juice from the raspberries, ricotta
cheese, almond extract and sugar (to taste).
- Toast the Cinnamon Raisin Bread.
- Spread each slice with the raspberry ricotta mixture.
- Sprinkle with chocolate curls, sliced
almonds and extra chopped raspberries.
Source: Panera Bread
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes