Panera/St. Louis Bread Company
Tomato Mozzarella Salad
- 1 loaf focaccia bread
- 5 or 6 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- Red onion, sliced paper thin
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into cubes
- Balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Cut bread into four wedges, place on plate.
- Gently toss tomatoes, basil and red onion together.
- Place 1/4 mixture on each wedge of bread, top with 1/4 of cheese cubes.
- Pour about 2 ounces of dressing over each.
Serves 4 or it can be divided to serve 8 as a side dish.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine May 26, 2002.
Source: Posted by Tommie Majors-Gillam 29 August 2000, at 5:24am