PapaRazzini's Italian Eatery Gemelli Dolce Vita
- 1 pound Gemelli pasta
- 2 links Italian sausage, blanched, diced into small cubes
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 6 cloves peeled garlic, chopped
- 6 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 stick butter
- 3 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- In a medium pot, combine all the above ingredients and let cook for about 5 minutes
on a high flame.
- Reduce at a low flame for another 5 minutes.
- In a separate pot, cook pasta al dente.
- Strain pasta and then mix in the sauce.
- Add parmesan cheese and you're all done!
Source: Chef Aldo Razzini, PapaRazzini's Italian Eatery, Tempe, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes