Pappadeaux Restaurant Yvette
- 2 ounces grill butter
- 3 shrimp
- 3 ounces Yvette Sauce
- 1 ounce chopped lobster
- 1 1/2 ounces mushrooms, sliced and cooked
- 1/4 ounces spinach, chopped
- 1 fresh fish filet
- 6 ounces dirty rice
- 2 pounds unsalted butter
- 3 cups flour
- 1 gallon shrimp stock
- 1/2 cup sherry wine
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup chicken base
- 2 1/2 pounds Swiss cheese
- 4 quarts heavy cream
- Yvette: Place 2 ounces of grill butter in sauté pan and heat.
- Add shrimp and sauté until 3/4 done.
- Place pre-bagged lobster, mushrooms, and spinach in pan and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add Yvette sauce and toss.
- Place prepared fish fillet on a plate with 6 ounces dirty rice
- Pour sauce over the middle 2/3s of the fish. Use a spatula to remove all of the
sauce from the pan. Garnish with 1/2 ounce. Spicy pecans over the top of sauce.
- Garnish the fish with parsley and the dirty rice with chives. Plate the dish
with kale and a lemon wedge.
- Yvette Sauce: Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add flour and whisk smooth. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a separate pan, bring the shrimp stock to a boil and remove from heat.
- While whisking, slowly add shrimp stock to roux and whisk until smooth.
- Add sherry wine. Add Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and chicken base then
- Add cheese in small pieces and whisk until all is melted and smooth.
- Add heavy cream and whisk. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain through a china cup into a clear container and place in refrigerator.
Sauce yields 3 gallon, adjust according to desired serving)
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 3/12/2002 11:31 am.
Source: WXIA 11, Atlanta - 6/27/00 - From Pappadeux
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes