Park Plaza Garden Black Raspberry Tarragon Vinaigrette
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons seedless blackberry puree
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 3/4 cup corn oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- In the work bowl of a blender, combine egg, tarragon, blackberry puree and raspberry
- With machine running, slowly pour in corn oil, honey, granulated sugar, salt
- Serve over fresh greens.
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
Nutrition information per 2 tablespoons: Calories 144; Fat 14 g; Carbohydrate
4 g; Cholesterol 18 mg; Sodium123 mg; Protein1 g
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 7/17/01 5:14:14 pm.
Source: orlandosentinel.com - Thought You'd Never Ask- January 25, 2001
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes