Parker's Lighthouse Key Lime Pie
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) deep-dish Graham cracker pie shell
- Lime slices for garnish
- Whipped cream
- Place sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, lime juice and vanilla extract
in a large-capacity blender or in an electric mixer (fitted with wire whip if available).
Whip on medium speed for 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust and refrigerate
for at least 8 hours before serving, or until filling is firm.
- Garnish with fresh lime slices and whipped cream.
Yield: 8 servings
Per serving: 379 calories (51 percent from fat), 22 grams fat (11 grams saturated),
48 milligrams cholesterol, 8 grams protein, 40 grams carbohydrates, 0.6 gram fiber,
286 milligrams sodium
Source: Parker's Lighthouse - Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes