Partner's Restaurant Pesto Pot Pie with Chicken
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves slivered garlic
- 8 ounces julienne boneless chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 onion, diced and blanched
- 1 stalk celery, diced and blanched
- 1 carrot, diced and blanched
- 1/4 cup peas, blanched
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- Place oil in saucepan. Add garlic and remove once it begins to brown.
- Add chicken and brown lightly.
- Add butter. Add enough flour to absorb the oils. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add heated chicken stock. Add more or less depending on how thick you like it.
- Add vegetables and season.
- Add 1 tablespoon pesto.
- Pour into acorn squash or bread bowl.
Source: Partner's Restaurant
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes