Partner's Restaurant Strawberry Mint Julep
- 4 ounces stemmed California strawberries
- 3 tablespoons thawed, frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon chopped mint leaves
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/4 cup sparkling water
- 1 whole California strawberry
- 1 mint sprig
- In blender combine ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Add ice; blend until smooth.
- Pour into sugar-rimmed glass.
- Top with lemon juice.
- Garnish glass with strawberry and lemon wheel.
- Serve with straws.
Source: Partner's Restaurant - Feeding Hills, MA
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes