Patti's 1880s Restaurant Sawdust Pie
- 7 egg whites, unbeaten
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1 1/2 cups coconut
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together and stir by hand.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell. Bake until glossy and set (about 25 to 30 minutes). Do not over-bake!
- Serve warm with sliced bananas and whipped cream.
Source: Patti's 1880s Restaurant - Grand Rivers, Kentucky
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes