Peasant Restaurants Oreo Cheesecake Popsicles
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 10 Oreo Cookies
- Place cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a mixing bowl with whisk attachment,
and beat on medium speed until smooth. Reduce to low speed and slowly pour heavy
cream into bowl with cream cheese.
- Place mixing bowl in freezer for 45 minutes,
stirring occasionally until thick, but still pourable.
- Rough chop 5 Oreos. Place
other 5 Oreos in a food processor until fine crumbs. Place chopped Oreos in molds
and pour in cheesecake mix.
- Place in freezer for 3 to 4 hours.
- Unmold popsicles and roll in Oreo crumbs.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 2/28/2002 10:25 pm.
Source: WXIA 11, Atlanta - Air date 9/15/98 - From Pastry Chef Bill Lipscomb,
The Peasant Restaurants