Pedro's Mexican Restaurante Snickers Chimichanga
- 7 (2 ounce) Snickers candy bars
- 4 (12-inch) burrito-size tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Vanilla Ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Maraschino cherries
- Cut 6 Snickers bars crosswise into 4 equal pieces. Arrange 6 pieces in the center
of each tortilla. Fold up burrito style; seal ends with a toothpick. Transfer to
a cookie sheet. Brush all sides of each burrito with the melted butter, then cover
each with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Uncover and bake burritos until golden brown and
crisp, 20 minutes.
- Chop remaining Snicker bar.
- Serve with ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, cherries an chopped candy.
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Ladies Home Journal - April 2001