Penguins Sea Grille Bananas Amaretto
- 4 bananas, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 ounces dark rum
- 3 ounces Amaretto
- Ice cream
- Place butter and sugar in a sauté pan and melt together until bubbly. Add bananas
and sauté for approximately 3 or 4 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice from 1/2 lemon over the bananas. Add the rum; flame off the
alcohol. Add the Amaretto and stir. Simmer for 2 or 3 minutes until flavors are
- Serve hot over ice cream.
Source: Penguins Sea Grille - Hyannis, Massachusetts
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes