Perini Ranch Steak Rub
A Texas-style steak rub worth committing to memory! Easy-to-find spices combine
to add fantastic flavor to any steak, while helping to seal in the natural juices.
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch or flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 tablespoons coarsely-ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon beef stock base (granulated)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Either sprinkle or rub into meat before cooking.
Source: Texas Beef Council and Tom Perini